Why I Chose to Write This

Welcome to my fan fiction of "The Young & The Restless." I bet you're wondering why I created this page. Well keep reading...

My name is Emmy Morgan. I am a black transwoman living in Boston. If you wish to learn more about me visit my website.

Now that I got that out of the way here's the reason I created this fan fiction: because I love to write. 

I have no doubt the producers of the CBS soap will not see my work, but it's so much fun writing for a show I've watched on and off since June 1992. Since Bill Bell Jr died the show has been off its axis; the unique storytelling that is Y&R no longer exists. So I decided to write my own version since they will NEVER hire me.

There will be periods when I don't write at all, then write three or four or more months at a time. Again this is all for fun as I do love to write.

My writing style is that of say Soap Opera Digest (more of a recap) as opposed to writing out scenes and dialogue. This will give people the chance to read up on my version of Y&R in a more effective way. I also write six storylines per month.

Feel free to share this link and visit my personal website for movie reviews. 

Emmy Morgan

Twitter: RealEmmyMorgan
Facebook: RealEmmyMorgan
Instagram: RealEmmyMorgan